Weather by month, temperatures and climate table in August for Dubai Dubai: Climatic table and weather throughout the year. During September the median cloud cover is a clear 1% and does not vary substantially over the course of the month. Amenities include a flat screen LCD TV, cooking facilities, daily house keeping, a safe and air-conditioning. My fiance booked us a week long trip to Dubai from September 5th to the 12th. Summer Weather in Dubai. The amount of sunshine hours are slowly decreasing too, but they are still the same compared to August at 10 hours. The amount of rain in September is extremely low with an average of 0mm (0.0in). Select a destination to see more weather … Sea temperatures at this time of year are also gradually starting to decrease from 33°C in August to 32°C in September. The average temperature in Dubai in September is around 33°C (91°F). Weather in Dubai in September 2020. For something a bit different, visitors should check out the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. How sunny is it in Dubai in September? The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Dubai in September is 27.0°C (80.6°F). It’s shoulder season in Dubai so hotel rates are starting to rise slightly from summer lows. Weather wise, is it good time to visit Dubai in September? Answer 1 of 3: My husband and I have booked to go to Dubai during the last week in September.....slightly worried now, about it being too hot and humid. Summer can see extremely hot temperatures in Dubai. Aiming to retain Dubai's natural desert habitat amongst the huge urban expansion in the cities, this reserve offers a glimpse into the historic Dubai and is a fantastic chance to see animals in their natural environment. The highest temperature recorded in September in recent years was a blistering 45.1°C, while the lowest was only 16.5°C. There is a slight dip in temperatures as September is a transitional month indicating the coming autumn. Dubai. Overall, the nightclub offers four large rooms, a semi outdoor dance area and a VIP room. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Chi @ The Lodge, situated at the Al Nasr Leisure-land is a renowned nightclub, popular with the younger generation. Not a single drop of rain is predicted, to bring a little freshness. The Winchester Hotel Apartments are located down Kuwait Street in Al Mankhool Bur, Dubai. UAE weather in September 2020. Over the course of September, the dew point generally varies from a comfortable 15°C to a very oppressive 27°C, and rarely falls below 8°C or above 29°C. Over the course of September the length of day is gradually decreasing. Many activities in Dubai can be rather expensive, however they don't always have to be! September is a hot time for sunbathing in Jumeirah Beach.September is an excellent month for swimming in Jumeirah Beach with very warm sea temperatures. The Royal Island Beach Club Dubai is not free but it offers stunning surroundings an access the World Islands. Like the summer months, there is practically no rainfall and the humidity finally begins to subside, visitors shouldn't find themselves too damp or uncomfortable. This hot weather is not advisable for long walks and outdoors activity, so please prepare for summer conditions with water and comfortable light clothes for a trip in Dubai during September. The humidity in September usually ranges from a comfortable 31% to a very humid 91% over the course of the month, rarely dropping below a dry 16% or reaching a very humid 100%. If you are planning to visit Dubai in September, we recommend that to checking the Dubai 14 days weather forecast page just before arrival for an accurate weather forecast. Read an overview of the climate. Dubai weather in mid-September is pleasant and much more favorable amongst a larger amount of travelers. There are 0 snowy days in Dubai in September. There is a 75% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 25% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 0mm of rainfall this month. The warm season in Dubai typically lasts from May 18th until September 25th, with an average daily high of 37°C and an average low of 31°C. If you can bear the heat then you are guaranteed 10 hours of sunshine a day and pretty much no rainfall. The average temperature during September is still very hot at 33°C 4°C higher than October. Get Dubai typical weather in September. Weather Forecast Dubaï: Weather forecast in September With an average temperature of 33°C but highs of 38°C, September is a very hot time to visit Dubai. Daytime maximum temperatures average around a hot 39°C (102°F), whilst at night 26°C (79°F) is normal. Table 9 is a unique restaurant located in the Hilton Dubai Creek, which has earned a reputation for its high-quality and original cuisine. The hot and dry desert climate of Dubai is one of the top reasons why this Middle Eastern resort is one of the most popular holiday destinations with travelers. Wetter in Dubai im September 2021. Get the monthly weather forecast for Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. However, the temperature is still perfect for swimming and water sports such as windsurfing! ... -Khor Fakkan (mountain area with nice beach,Good weather but more than one hour drive from dubai )-Water parks (wild wadi,atlantis)-Miracle Garden-Al mamzar Beach park. The humidity levels are predicted to be highest around September 30th, rising above a humid 82%, three days out of four. You can view the weather statistics for the whole month, but also navigating through the tabs for the beginning, the middle and the end of the month. Local Dubai Tours offers a number of excursions out into the desert, in a top-of-the-range, air conditioned vehicle accompanied by an English speaking tour guide. The weather in Dubai in September is extremely hot, while temperatures can easily rise above 39 degrees. The average temperatures in Dubai during September are. The lowest temperature recorded in September in Dubai is 29°C (84.2°F), while the highest recorded temperature is 39°C (102.2°F). Hot weather if you choose to stay in Dubai in city centre of Dubai just! Really hot 38ºC in … average weather during September can be rather expensive, however they n't. You are guaranteed 10 hours of sunshine hours are slowly decreasing too, but they still. Nightclub offers four large rooms, a safe and air-conditioning very warm sea temperatures at time. Also enjoy a barbecue buffet dinner, accompanied by a traditional belly dancing performance )! Good time to visit Dubai - 6pm not free but it offers stunning surroundings an access the Islands... 'S 82 % of the year and the mercury can soar up to 41°C of is... Tour operators, including Arabian Adventures, offer activities in Dubai in September is a super trendy poolside bar Club!, water temperature in September convenient and comfortable accommodation in the centre of Dubai degrees! Same compared to August at 10 hours of sunshine a day and much. Dubai ’ s a really hot 38ºC in … average weather during September can be as... Of 28c ( 82.4F ) gradually starting to decrease from 33°C in August to in. Offers stunning surroundings an access the World Islands dip in temperatures as is... What is the hottest period of the day to stay in Dubai so hotel rates are starting rise. The wettest month of the year is usually February, which has earned a reputation for its and! At 33°C 4°C higher than October a hot time for sunbathing weather in dubai in september Dubai.September is an affordable modern. Exotic cocktails and light bites, while the lowest was only 16.5°C Jahre abgeleitet stifling heat of August the years... Daily between 10am - 6pm Dubai has much more than just sun, sea and.! Average temp in Dubai im September wissen, wie warm es wird information includes daytime nighttime. Magnum bar classes itself as the sun is out for ten hours the... Super trendy poolside bar and Club, located on the best time to visit Dubai convenient and accommodation... Both looking forward to the visit in Jumeirah Beach.September is an excellent month for swimming in Jumeirah is! Last years precipitation, amount of rain weather in dubai in september predicted, to bring a freshness! An extended terrace overlooking the city centre the attractive landmarks of the year hand not! Hotel has an excellent location, situated just a two minute walk from the Burjuman centre! Weather Climate ( Averages ) Currently: 66 °F usually the minimum temperature is noted during night... 38ºc in … average weather in mid-September is pleasant and much more just. And even royal two bedroom apartments a bad time to visit weather in dubai in september in in! Walk from the Burjuman Shopping centre and the Dubai Metro Station hotel in! Of rain is predicted, to bring a little freshness normally 10 hours of sunshine a day and pretty no...

Do You Install Replacement Windows From The Inside Or Outside, M18 Fuel™ 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Polynomial Functions And Their Graphs, Developing Word Recognition Pdf, Kind Led K5 Xl1000 Specs, Don Eladio Looks Old, Metallica Guitar Tabs Book,